THE AOTA CALL FOR ARTISTS IS NOW OPEN
The call for artists is now open for the 2019 holiday show!
We welcome submissions of all mediums through the final deadline. Details are below.
Submit here: ARTIST ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
*Note: This link will take you to CognitoForms.com to fill out the form.
(Important: Please also be sure to check out the show’s prospectus!)
Things to know as you submit:
- Early Bird submission fee is $20 until May 1, 2019. The submission fee from May 2 – June 5, 2019 is $25.
- This fine art fair is indoors, so know you can sell your work & skip the tent!
- Please submit a separate jury fee and application for each fine art or craft category to be considered.
(If your fee is submitted online with an account for another name, please note this with your submission.)
- You must include a jury fee paid online or postmarked or received by June 4, 2019 (either via post or email) to be considered for the show.
- Artists who participate in the show handle their own sales and keep 100% of their sales.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 3 booths judged “Best in Show” based on craftsmanship, booth presentation & customer service/good neighbor criteria.
- Please note that there are 2 ways to pay your jury fee. You may pay by check or online using paypal/credit card with the button below.
Please note that as space is limited, this is a juried show. Why submit early?
This enables us make sure all mediums are represented and helps us to make sure that AOTA is the best event possible.
Submissions made after the deadline will be automatically considered for the next available show. Subsequent shows are extremely likely, but not guaranteed, if a call for artists is not in place at the time of submission. Jury fees are used to support the promotion and operation of this event and therefore are non-refundable. Please refer to the full prospectus for more details.